Acavallo Gel Rear Riser
- These Acavallo gel risers are the most advanced design on the market. The highly shock absorbent therapeutic gel from Italy are anatomically designed to fit the horse’s back & saddle and relieve pressure.
- The ‘Rear Riser’ has the same honeycomb structure as the Front Riser to absorb and softly distribute the rider’s weight. It can be adjusted back & forward for effect. They can also be used together as an additional layer of absorption under the saddle.
- The tacky nature of these pads ensures minimal movement either laterally or back to front, so they are in effect Non-Slip pads as well. They can be used in conjunction with the Acavallo Shaped Gel Pads or can be placed on top of any numnah, half pad or square. Please note these gel risers are not suited to use directly on the horses skin.
Info & Care
- The active soft gel can be machine washed (30 degrees) or by hand in a bucket of water with little detergent (Fairy Liquid works a treat).
- Do not use harsh detergents.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not expose to direct heat or strong sunlight.
- Allow to dry naturally.