• These Acavallo Gel Risers are the most advanced design on the market
• The highly shock absorbent gel from Italy are anatomically designed to fit the horse’s back and saddle and relieve pressure
• The Rear Riser has the same honeycomb structure as the Front Riser to absorb and softly distribute the riders weight
• It can be adjusted back and forward for effect
• They can also be used together as an additional layer of absorbtion under the saddle
• The tacky nature of these pads ensure minimal movement either laterally or back to front so they are in effect non-slip pads as well
• They can be used in conjuction with the Acavallo Shaped Gel Pads or can be placed on top of any numnah, half pad or square
• Easily washed in a bucket and almost indestructible!