Acavallo Shaped Gel Pad
- This Shaped therapeutic anti slip gel pad is made thicker than the light weight pad – giving it a dual purpose both anti-slip and shock absorbing.
- It can be used directly onto the skin or between a numnah and the saddle.
- This special gel is non-toxic hypoallergenic and will not react adversely to the skin.
- It will stop any unwanted movement of the saddle both back & forth and side to side. A real asset if saddles rotate on the ’rounder’ horses & ponies!
- These pads are shaped and moulded to the saddle with a slightly thinner depth of gel running down the centre of the pad allowing the gel to sit up in the gullet rather than pushing down on the wither and spine.
- This gel can also be cut to the size of the saddle if needed. Show riders often cut it to half inch inside the profile of the saddle to appear as if there is nothing under the saddle – when in fact there is a very nice shock absorbing non-slip layer!
Info & Care
- The active soft gel can be machine washed (30 degrees) or by hand in a bucket of water with little detergent (Fairy Liquid works a treat).
- Do not use harsh detergents.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not expose to direct heat or strong sunlight.
- Allow to dry naturally.