• Chelated Copper Gel is an excellent source of copper designed to meet the needs of stud farms
• During the Spring and Summer months most weanlings, yearlings and broodmares are at pasture
• These horses need a concentrated source of the trace element copper for healthy growth and development.
• Copper can be successfully supplemented on a weekly basis because it is stored in the hepatic tissue
• Adult-Horses One syringe every 7 -14 days. Foals & Yearlings – Half syringe every 7-14 days
• Size: 35g Syringe