• In this set there are six plastic poles, three of the poles are threaded through the three double sided vinyl jump fillers, there are paper pole wraps to make red and white, blue and white and yellow and white poles
• There are thick paper wraps to make 3 pair of wings out of bean tins, two each of judge sheets and course builders sheets and a dice
• The show jumping booklet included in the set shows children what happens at a local show jumping event, what the officials do and how to enter, walk the course and more!
• Children can assemble their jumps and then build a course, with the dice and score sheets they can then play a show jumping game!
• Scissors, sticky tape and 6 bean tins are needed to assemble the jumps and poles