- The Flex-on Safe-On Safety Stirrups offer a stylish and unique safety stirrup. A flexible branch on the outside of the stirrup helps reduce the risk of injury by allowing your foot to release. The mixed ultra grip of the tread is the perfect choice of riders. As a result the new Safe-On Stirrups offers safety, style and comfort. The Safe-On Stirrups are made with the original green composite material with the added flexible outer branch. The structure is strong and durable, whilst being easy to clean and maintain.
- How does the Safe-On Stirrups Work? A flexible and retractable arm on the outer side helps to reduce the risk of injury. If you fall from your horse. The flexible outer branch breaks away to prevent your foot from being trapped in the stirrups. Easy to re-position. Simply screw the flexible branch arm back into place with the tool supplied. The elastomers positioned under the foot bed offer an amazing degree of comfort and also shock absorption. The ultra inclined treads enhance the natural ‘heel down’ position, providing increased stability and perfect positioning of the leg. The Ultra Grip foot bed is made from moulded polymer and also crimped pins made of hardened steel.
- 1st Colour refers to Colour of the Frame
- 2nd Colour refers to Colour of the Footbed
- 3rd Colour refers to Colour of the Shock Absorbers