• Magic is a magnesium calmer with a difference
• It’s a five star formula that is magnesium based, but there’s more
• Magic also contains a unique combination of calming herbs and nutrients known to help relax muscle tissue and support concentration
• Magnesium is an essential nutrient to a horse’s wellbeing and among its many roles is the regulation of nervous tension
• As magnesium also acts on muscle tension, a horse low in magnesium may appear tight in his way of going and express anxiety, excitability and a lack of confidence
• Low magnesium may be caused by a grazing deficiency or simply a horse or pony’s individual metabolism
• When to feed – Feed Magic to horses prone to anxiety, excitability or stress reactions.
• Otherwise where low magnesium may be indicated due to unnatural diet, regular travel or soil deficiency