- Animal dressing that may be used either warm and wet , cool and wet or dry.
- Cut the dressing down to size and apply to affected area with the plastic backing away from skin using one of the following methods:
- Warm and wet: allow boiled water to cool to 38’c , soak briefly, lightly squeeze and apply dressing.
- Cool and wet: Chill boiled water, soak briefly, lightly squeeze and apply dressing
- Dry: Apply dressing to affected area.
- Multi purpose animal dressing
- Easy to apply
- Moisture barrier
- muscle support
- Size 20 cm x 40 cm
Dressings should be changed at least every 12 hours. hold dressing in place using a vet wrap bandage Avoid applying too tightly.
Warning: Consult a veterinary surgeon if Plusvital Poultice is to be used in conjunction with medical preparations