- The Harrier is one of the most powerful general purpose clippers available in the UK and this combined with its exceptional reputation for reliability has made it the long-term favourite heavy duty clipper
- Hard wearing and robust, this clipper is ideal for general farming purposes
- With its powerful 325 watt motor the Harrier effortlessly copes with extreme clipping requirements, such as removing dense and dirty coats from highland cattle, whilst still giving a smooth professional finish.
- This clipper is also popular with professional equine users who clip a number of horses regularly and therefore need a strong clipper which will give a good clip and not overheat
- It is also recommended for light industrial use (carpet and brush machine).
- Mains clipper
- Ease to use new blade tensioning system
- Alternative spring included for customers preferring to use the traditional tensioning method
- Internal motor overload switch to protect the clippers from damage (easy to reset)
- Air cooled motor which assists the cool running of the clippers
- Ventilated head to help prevent the blades from getting uncomfortably hot for your animal when clipping
- Air baffle to keep the loose hair away from your face during clipping
- Easily removable and washable air filters for ease of maintenance
- Optional choice of A2 blades (medium), A6 blades (coarse) and A7 blades (extra-coarse)
- Supplied in a strong, red storage case with a set of blades,
a clipper brush and a 200 ml aerosol of Wolseley clipper oil